Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Look and a New Purpose

I had to revamp. Why? Because I have finally decided to make this undecided blog decided, that's why! I've decided to make this my 'official' cooking blog. I had a few cooking posts scattered here and there but now thats pretty much all there will be, and I'm excited!

Today I also have signed up to become a Daring Baker and a Daring Cook! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. The Daring Kitchen is a website where they host monthly challenges to cooks and bakers alike. At the end of the month, you can post your results and pictures on your blog, and on the website! I wish I had seen this site years ago!

I'm already telling my friends about the site and hoping that some of them join!

And now, I'll sign off here for I need to figure out what to make for dinner...Pierogis? Perhaps!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment