Friday, November 26, 2010

My Tornado

I have lots of things I wanted to put up here today.

Recipes for some yummmmmy Thanksgiving food.

My two newest cookbook additions, that I received as gifts for my birthday which was...uhm...well, about 2 months ago. Yeah, I know. I've been slacking.

A list of what I'm thankful for.

And lotsa more things. But, today, on this Black Friday day...here in SNOWY Kentucky, (helllloooo winter!) as I listen to my little cowboy in the other room, doing everything in his power to NOT take a nap...I just want to share this:


This was my Tornado about one year ago...When he wasn't quite so...Tornado-ish.


And this...this is him about 3 weeks ago. It's probably one of my most favoritest pictures of him I've taken. He looks JUST like he is. Happy. Mischievous. Smart. Oh, is he smart. 100% boy. He's my little Tornado. My cowboy. And today, the day after Thanksgiving, he is on my mind. Why? Because he's almost TWO!

That's right. In T-three days, my little man will be two. Just thought you'd want to know. :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment