Friday, July 16, 2010

Cabbage Soup!


I've read about it. It sounded disgusting. Revolting. Something farmers used to eat when there was no meat left, and they were damn near starving. Yucky.

BUT! I've just finished a bowl of home-made 'Cabbage Fat-Burning Soup' and its DELICIOUS!

I found the recipe online in my never-ending search for recipes. The fact that the words 'fat-burning' were in the title guaranteed it a look. Both my hubby and I are trying to lose weight, and since the recipe seemed fairly simple, I thought I'd give it a try. What did I have to lose?

Well, I love veggies, so I figured I would like it, as long as it didn't taste too bland. But with a tomato juice and beef broth base, could it be bland? Well, it tastes delicious. Just sayin'.

Picture to follow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment